2018 Registration is open!
Saturday, May 19, 2018 7:00 AM (Central Daylight Time)
Deadline: October 1, 2018
Relay: $250 (6 runners)
Relay: $120 (2 runners)
Full Marathon: $115 (1 runner)
Deadline: May 1, 2018
Relay: $330 (6 runners)
Relay: $145 (2 runners)
Full Marathon: $130 (1 runner)
Mail In Registration Information:
- Payment via Check or Money Order
- Use of personal checks is acceptable for early entry in the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon. Due to accounting conflicts one (1) check or (1) money order per team will be accepted. However, one (1) check for multiple teams is acceptable and preferred.
- Personal checks may not be used after April 7, 2018. The only acceptable payment method for a printed application between April 7, 2018 and May 1, 2018 is a money order or cashiers check. No Exceptions! Sorry!
- Checks sent with insufficient funding or persons who stop payment (whether by check or credit card) on his or her check will be removed from the race. If payment is not receive you and your team members will be removed from the current race and any future Beach to Bay Relay Marathons until the matter is resolved. This includes and is not limited to any other Corpus Christi Roadrunner (CCRR) events and any other CCRR participated events.
- It is important to us and to you that we have the correct spelling of your team’s runners.
- Ages on the race application are mandatory for insurance purposes. We will not tell how old you are.
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parents or legal guardian must sign your race application. If you are registering online when your parents read and click, the affidavit will authorize your entry
- We run a clean race so no swearing except on the Affidavit of Fact. The only team category that requires the Affidavit of Fact to be filled-out is School Teams and Commercial Teams