GOTTA RUN NICE IF YOU WANNA RUN WITH US!
Disposable timing tags attached to the back of the anchor’s bib number will be used. The 6th leg runner must wear the RED BIB NUMBER with the timing tag adhered to it in order to be counted in the results.
- Each runner may only run one leg of the relay.
- Runners may not run on more than one team.
- All members of each team eligible for awards are subject to verification by race officials prior to the awards ceremony.
- 6th leg runner must wear the red race bib/number
- The race director and or race official may disqualify anyone for not adhering to the rules.
- Each leg must be completely finished or team will be disqualified
- Runners are not permitted to run with a baby stroller.
- Runners are not permitted to run with pets.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in McCaughan Park prior to race. Beer will be on-hand at McCaughan Park during the After Race Party.
- Runners of Leg #4 (Pay Special Attention) – Remember, you will be running through a government facility. As such, you and your team members will be required to adhere to all their rules and regulations. Do not veer from the race course and pay attention to all N.A.S. Corpus Christi’s Military Official’s requests. Parents of Minor Children and Person(s) with disabilities: This pertains to the 4th Leg only! Any parent wishing to run the race alongside (but not bike) your minor child through Naval Air Station Corpus Christi may do so. The only requirement is that at Packet Pickup you must acquire a Parent BIB in order to pass the security check-point. This is also correct for those person(s) who require a provider. Your provider must also wear a Parent BIB. (Here is a special note from NAS CC (PDF) regarding running through the base)
- All registrations must be received by the deadline.
- Beach to Bay Courses close promptly at 1:00 pm. All teams must complete the relay before this time in order to get Finisher Medals and refreshments as they are available.
- View Memo to all Parents and Guardians